I was recently invited on The Penguin Latte Podcast with my friend Paul LeCrone.
This conversation is for people who love websites, web design, blogging, technical and creative thinking. It’s a conversation for the neeeerrrrrrrrds!
Sylvain Reiter (@sylvainreiter) is the cofounder of CYBER-DUCK, a digital agency firm based in the UK.
In this conversation we chat web design principles for novices and pros. In this episode we cover…
- How to design a website that works (4:00)
- Balancing technical thinking with design thinking (14:00)
- Tools and tricks for deep work (20:00)
- Books for mental strength (27:00)
- Find your dream problems (32:00)
- Bad web design (35:00)
- HTML 5 killing Adobe Flash (37:00)
- How to practice programming (38:00)
- Public speaking (44:00)
- Skiing in P.E class!? (50:00)
- Being a dad (53:00)
- Shoutouts and sendoffs (55:00)