Hi, I am Sylvain Reiter: The UX CTO.
Finally a CTO who cares about end users!
- Co-founder, CTO and Client Services Officer at Cyber-Duck Ltd. We partner with clients to design, build and optimise their digital experience platforms, turning them into award-winning solutions.
- Part-time Youtuber publishing "Digital Blitz", a series of 2-minute briefs on everything UX, Tech and Compliance.
- Enterprise Advisor for the Elstree Screen Arts Academy with Herts LEP, helping develop their career programme, improve student employability and awareness about careers in the digital space. Guest speaker at Founders4Schools and Teens in AI.
- CMI Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring (QCF) from the Chartered Management Institute.
Here is my 90-seconds intro pitch:
Writing & Speaking
Joining Write of Passage #5 and Performative Speaking courses during the Covid19 pandemic really pushed me out of my comfort zone and improved my reading > thinking > writing > teaching process. I am publishing articles and educational videos about how my role as a CTO supports our team delivering successful digital transformation projects for clients. I cover topics such as:
* People - Leadership on growing a team, managing clients and partners;
* Process - Delivering efficiency & compliance with ISO / GDPR standards;
* UX - The importance of usability and accessibility in building digital services;
* Technology - Open-source CMS / DXP platforms, API and MarTech tools.